FCUSA Philadelphia club teams play year round at the premier level. The focus is on long term player development and the highest level of coaching is provided to all the players.
The club provides an environment that will challenge every player to reach their full potential and an atmosphere that supports the growth and development of every individual player.
Competitive boys and girls teams U8-U18.
FCUSA provides: -
- Full time professional coach for training and games
- Facility rental for training and games
- League entry and referee fees (fall and spring)
- 4 Tournaments PAID by club
- Fall and Spring session twice a week
- Winter one session per week
- State cup entry (outdoor / indoor)
- Twice yearly performance evaluation
- Football Fridays - club event night (spring and fall)
- Soccer Sundays - optional training for HS players Sept/Oct
- Goal Keeper training
- Diet and Nutrition Night
- College Night
Cost per player: -
- u9 = $2,050
- u10-15 = $2,150
- u16+ = $1,800
Payment can be split over 3 separate installments. $800 due when accepting your place on team.
BOYS TRYOUTS INFORMATION
GIRLS TRYOUTS INFORMATION
All tryouts are complete.
Please contact Mike Welsh if you are interested in an age group.
Team Contacts 2015/16